- Create user-centereddesigns by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, or equivalent
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., Responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Salary Range: 6 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs CTC
Copyright © 2021 Inncrewin | CONFIDENTIAL